You currently do not have any products in your shopping cart.
(for wholesale or special order requests)
PathWays To Global Understanding
STEM Press Number: YP032
Shipped From: This item will be shipped by YWAM Publishing from Seattle WA within 2 business days.
Publisher: YWAM Publishing
Description: Presents Biblical, historic, strategic, and cultural dimensions of God’s plan for the nations. This text is an in-depth study with writings from some of the most respected authorities on the subject of missions. When used (as intended) as a primary text for a church-taught course on Christian missions, it can greatly assist those who desire to strengthen their understanding of Gods plan for the nations.
• Chptr 1: Discovering God's Plan
• Chptr 2: Blessing, Responsibility, & Consequences
• Chptr 3: Called to Co-Mission
• Chptr 4: God's Determined Purpose
• Chptr 5: Modern Eras of Expansion
• Chptr 6: To Reach All Peoples
• Chptr 7: The Quest of Love
• Chptr 8: Development and the Kingdom
• Chptr 9: The Dimensions of Culture
• Chptr 10: Connecting with Cultures
• Chptr 11: Churches in Context
• Chptr 12: Kingdom Collaboration
• Case Studies
This 468 page paperback includes 13 case studies, an appendix, glossary, maps, and useful charts, graphs, diagrams, sidebars, and illustrations.