Archive By Month
- JAN 3
- Between now and Feb 15, please consider answering one or more of four Strategic Planning Surveys which STEM will sent by email to various groups of existing STEM stakeholders and STEM constituency. The candid, anonymous information you provide will help the STEM Board better plan for the future. The Board will review initial survey results at our scheduled March 2011 Board Meeting, with expectation of producing and formally adopting a Strategic Plan at the Board’s scheduled June 2011 meeting.
If we contact you by email and ask you to participate, please prayerfully consider doing so! Thank you!
- JAN 25
- YWAM Founder Loren Cunningham will be this year’s keynote speaker for The Leader's Call (STMLC) 2011! Loren is the president and founder of University of the Nations. YWAM (Youth With A Mission) has more than 1,200 bases in 173 nations, and is the largest Christian mission organizations on the planet!
Joining Loren as plenary speakers will be Tim Freeman, Executive Vice President of Bethany International, and Linda Olson, who has many years of experience in short-term mission training and leadership and is currently teaching communication and leadership at the University of Denver.
Between plenary sessions you will have the opportunity to choose from more than 30 different workshops on various topics. Some of these topics will focus on:
* Maximizing Media in STM
* Team Building
* Short-Term Mission Basics (STM 101)
* Crisis and Urgent Event Management
* Reaching the Least Reached
* Effective Partnerships
* Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Missions
* Successful Team Meetings
... and many more!
Go to our 'Training' tab (above) for more information!